Mar 9, 2013

Eyebrow Highlights...

I have been trying two eyebrow highlighter crayons the past couple of months.

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills brow duality in the colors Matte Camille/Sand Shimmer
2. Isadora eyebrow lifter

The Anastasia crayon is double-ended with a matte and a shimmer color. It goes on really smooth and is super easy to apply. Shows less color if you compare the two. This one also works better for my soon 40+ eyes.
The Isadora crayon is cheaper and is offered only in one shade. The shades are very similar but this one is "heavier". It has a lot more color but also tends to be very chalky looking on my eyes. I don't think it's bad, but probably better suited to baby smooth eyelids of a younger person.

I rate them....
Anastasia 4/5
Isadora 2/5

Have you tried any of them?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...